piątek, 6 lipca 2012

50 Cent - 5 (Murder By Numbers)


Release Date: 06 July 2012

"5 (Murder by Numbers) is the eleventh mixtape by American rapper 50 Cent. The mixtape was set first to be the fifth album by the rapper. However it was canceled, announcing the new name of the album and changing it for an mixtape.

While recording 5 (Murder by Numbers), 50 Cent listened to a mix of music performed by his favourite artists, including rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.. In an interview with the Detroit Free Press, 50 Cent explained these actions, stating, "I listen to those records to create expectations... It creates a level to me, within myself, of how good the record has to be before I'm ready to launch it." In the same interview, he described the album as a "whole new sound" for him and felt that it was "more soulful" and "more mature" than his previous work.[2] 50 Cent confirmed the album's title; 5 (Murder by Numbers) in an interview with the radio station "Hot 107.9 Philly" on June 13, 2012."

Tracklist:
01.My Crown
02.NY
03.United Nations
04.Business Mind (ft. Hayes)
05.Roll That Shit
06.Turn The Lights On
07.Money
08.Definition Of Sexy
09.Be My Bitch (ft. Brevi)
10.Can I Speak To You

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz