sobota, 30 grudnia 2017

Satori - MAKTUB


Release Date: 20 October 2017

"Satori returns to Crosstown Rebels with his atmospheric album MAKTUB . Born to Serbian and South African parents, he has created a twelve track masterpiece that will linger in your memory long after it finishes.

When recording this album, I rented a farm in Belgium and locked myself away. I disconnected from the world and was completely alone for one month, with only my music for company. I didn't want to make 'just an album', with some cool beats and world music samples. It had to be an experience."

Tracklist:
1 Sherazade And Her Never Ending Stories
2 Umama
3 Dive Into The Mystic feat. RQUE
4 Shotgun
5 Imani's Dress
6 Ylam
7 Ten Golden Dinars
8 Plato's Dream
9 Tree Of Life
10 While I Miss You
11 It's All Theatre
12 Shoeless feat. Hugo Oak

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz