piątek, 13 lipca 2012

Rich Kid Sound System - No Cheers for Pioneers


Release Date: July 2012

"Comprised of songwriter/vocalist/rapper Gabriel "Q" Pelaez and producer/vocalist Leo De la O, South Florida crew Rich Kid Sound System have teamed up with The DJBooth to release their new album, No Cheers for Pioneers. Written and produced entirely by RKSS, No Cheers consists of seventeen tracks, including singles Not Far From Home, I Want It All and Hey! Young Girl, that weave in and out of music and a conversation between the young rapper and a girl in a bar. Original music with a story to tell, that's the mission of Rich Kid Sound System."


Tracklist:
01.A Journey Around My Skull
02.Sonnet 27
03.Hey! Young Girl!
04.Ode To The Greatest
05.Not Far From Home
06.Synthetic Love
07.Talk About Us
08.I Used To Know Her (Pt. 1)
09.Why Don't They Dance
10.I Used To Know Her (Pt. 2)
11.Somebody That I Used To Know
12.Cheers
13.I Want It All
14.A Little Bit Of Time
15.Get What You Give
16.No Cheers
17.No Cheers For Pioneers 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz